Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Who says I can't make pizza?

Two nights ago, I was invited to my friend's advance birthday dinner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULEE! I've always loved to go to their place since her mom (Tita Lyna) cook so well. I thought I couldn't make it for the dinner cause I don't have transportation. Fortunately, my friend is kind enough to pick me up from my place. When we arrived at my friend's house, it was only me and 3 of our friends were there. Anyway, while waiting for some of our friends and for the food, we decided to play basketball at their backyard. Unfortunately I didn't get a three point shot! Sports is not my thing. :D After few minutes the food is ready! Still our friends have not yet arrived. So, we decided to take the plate and eat first! Of course don't let the food keep waiting. :b ( or we're just really hungry... :D) Due to my excitement I wasn't able to take pictures of the yummy food that Tita Lyna prepared. Moreover, I am excited to taste Tita's pizza!!!!

Tita Lyna in action

hhmmm... yummy.... ^^

After eating I saw my friend making another pizza. Out of curiosity, I ask if I can try it too. Then Tita Lyna handed me a dough and then the pizza cooking class begins! :b


I cut the dough into two and shape it into a flat circle.

press the dough lightly

I am trying too hard!

My friend, Eiel is putting her pizza in a pan.

Then we strike a pose!



Eiel's pizza is almost ready, while I am taking my sweet time preparing my pizza. (TURTLE!)

Eiel's Pizza, coming right up!
Here I am trying my best to finish my pizza as fast as I can while the costumers are already complaining! Kidding! :b



There goes the tomato sauce!

There's ate Julie, helping me out to put the cheese.
Oh no! Eiel burnt her thumb!!! Lesson learned: Always use a mitten or potholder when checking your pizza in a pan or an oven.
The Toppings!



Waiting for my pizza???? :b
Almost ...



By the way, I don't know what you call this red pan. It looks like pan so I call it pan.  :D

Checking if it's cooked already....

Took it from the pan.

And voila!
There goes my first homemade pizza ever! But it seems like everybody is already full to eat my pizza (hhhmmm... izzit???) so I just brought it home for my dad. He's the first victim! Hahaha! :b Anyway, it was a great unexpected experience. Now I somehow know how to make pizza. All I need to do is buy an oven or a pan so I can practice and master my pizza cooking skills! :D Bon Appetit!











No comments:

Post a Comment