Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 June 2011

I Opened A Gift

12th of June 2011 was a blast! Teach, bonding with my father and party with friends! 

Let's begin with my first activity of the day, TEACHING! I woke up a bit early coz I need to prepare for our recital's rehearsal. Since it's still early I decided to cook breakfast for me and my father first. While eating breakfast my dad reminded me about our photo shoot, well, he requested SURPRISINGLY! (my dad is a camera shy person) But I think it's a good chance for us to have this as a father and daughter bonding. I told my father we'll have the photo shoot after our rehearsal in school. After eating breakfast I prepared myself and went off.  As a vocal coach it is also my responsibility to teach my students to do some actions/movements/dance while singing. So this time I turned into a dance instructor. GIVE ME THE BEAT! :D I can see that everybody enjoyed dancing to this rhythm and blues song that we're going to present for the recital. I've seen how happy the students are while learning all these simple dance moves. It's really a joy for the teachers to see that their students are having fun while learning, so I went home with a smile on my face. :)

Second activity, PHOTO SHOOT! Light's Camera Action!!!!! :D I actually ask my friend to help us with the photo shoot, cause I also want to have a proper picture with my dad. Believe it or not I really don't have a chance to take picture with my father... well.. not that often. ^^ Anyway we did the photo shoot at Kiarong Mosque since it's the nearest place from our house. It's a bit funny that my dad don't know how to smile in front of the cam so I taught him some techniques which I think he enjoyed doing coz even after the shoot he's still doing it. Haha! He said his face got tired from smiling. :b 


Mi Padre






There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the product of priceless moment photo shoot. :)

Third activity, PARTEEEHHH!!!!!  After our photo shoot I rested for a while and went to my next activity. It was Franz and Tonet's (friends from work) kiddie party. Everybody was excited for the food especially Jasper's butter milk fish and leche flan and of course let's not forget the BOUNCER! Party started at around 6pm and still the bouncer have not yet arrived. Tonet actually is beginning to be hopeless about the bouncer since all of us don't know how to contact and follow up the "bouncer people" plus party is not complete without it. They were supposed to be there at around 4pm. Fortunately one of our friends who just arrived knows the contact number of these people and was able to follow up. Tonet is hopeless no more! The bouncer people said they will arrive after an hour. Celebration is now complete! Anyway, we started eating all the Filipino and Brunei dishes that the celebrants prepared and I must say that the food is "YUMMYNESS"! :D  After eating dinner, Tonet and I prepared few kiddie games for the guests. The undying Trip to Jerusalem and Bottle Game. 

Expression Music and Studio Scene Peepz

Tonet, Matet, Franz and Sheila

and by the way Ate Sheila, the girl in green shirt, it was her birthday a week ago, so there she is blowing the candle with tonet and franz :)

Trip to Jerusalem


Go Matet!



Bottle Game

Congratulations to the winners of these games! Bravo! Matet and the guy from Studio Scene got Sylvester key chain and Chocolate while Alfie, was able to kiss Regie and Andy... awww... sweet! LOL! :D

Sylvester Key Chain

Chocolate

Kiss 1

Kiss 2
Whhhooooo!!!!!!!!!! That was a jaw dropping scene! Not only my jaw but I almost drop my camera too! Hahaha! :b After the fun games let's now move on to the highlight of the party! THE BOUNCER!!!! Let's all bounce baby!!!!







Tonet the body wash/shampoo master

Franz the diving master

Me

Wrestling!!!!

Kids R' Us

And that bouncing moment is brought to you by the BOUNCER. Thanks to Franz and Tonet. :) It's really great to go back to being kid again. Today, I have learned that no matter how old  we are or how hard it is to run our lives, it's still our choice how we live it to the fullest. Age is just number, it's either you choose to be a growing pessimist and be miserable or a growing optimist and live a simple life like a kid full of happiness and joy no matter what.12th of June, 2011 I have opened another gift of happiness. The more I become optimistic the more I appreciate God's given dreams in life. How 'bout you? What gift did you open today? Or should I say, what gift did you choose to open today? :)



I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13




2 comments:

  1. HONGSAYA naman!!!!! Keep blogging, Carem! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earvs! Sa sunday magkikita ulit tayo sa birthday ni Leny! :D

    ReplyDelete