Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 June 2011

7 Facts About My Dad

Since today is father's day, I want to dedicate this blog to my one and only dad. Today I will tell you 7 things you need to know about him. :)

1. His favorite radio station here in Brunei is 102.3 Traxx FM. Maybe because this is the only station who plays English Pop songs 24/7.


2. He don't eat eggplant. His tongue get's itchy when he eats eggplant.

3. Homebody.


4.     Keeps asking questions even if he asked it already and even if sometimes he already know the answer OR even if he knows I can't answer him eg. Why does you'r sister (in the Philippines) is not online?


5.    To my friends: When he cooks, make sure to finish the food or else.... my dad will think you don't like the food he prepared! Haha :D


6. Tennis is his sports. No tennis, no life. That is his only activity aside from attending mass and talks in church.

That's him! :)

7.     Recently get's busy with his ipod.



My father and mother in Brunei. God is good to give me and my siblings a wonderful father like our dad. A dad who understands, love, support, who sometimes crack a joke but I guess I'm too slow to get it and who is strong enough to stand still for his family. Thank you and happy father's day. We love you!



Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. - Exodus 20:12

No comments:

Post a Comment