Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 May 2011

In love with the idea of being in love. Part II

So the first wedding was over but I have decided not to work the next morning (Friday) so I could take a long rest. I know to myself that if I did not give my body a complete rest I probably won't make it on Saturday which is Yuri and Sherryl's wedding. 


Saturday, I had to work in the morning, sadly I wasn't able to take pictures of Yuri and Sherryl's preparations at the Holiday Lodge Hotel. After my morning classes I ate my lunch and ask a favor to my friend if he could pick me up from school to the church. Then I packed my things but..... shoot! I forgot my memory card at home! So, when my friend fetch me from school, we still had to drop by to our house to take my memory card (what's the use of my camera without it? hmmm...) After few minutes of travel from my work place, to our house then we finally arrived at the church. Inside the church I saw Yuri's family taking pictures of themselves while waiting. While me, I began to take pictures of some wedding stuff and stolen shots of the wedding participants.








Groom's Coat



Roughly 30 minutes later, the bride arrived. It was passed 2pm when the wedding ceremony started. Once again, I am very excited to catch the sweet and happy moments of this wedding. Everybody is prepared plus it's a purple wedding day!!!!


















"You may kiss the bride." said Bishop Cornelius. Love is in the air! I love weddings. Keep it coming! Hahaha! Even if I am single (by choice) I feel like I am also in love. BIG GRIN! One of the reasons why I love weddings, is the picture taking moment after the ceremony. I can see all the big smiles, the laugh and the funny posses of the wedding participants! Wedding is FUN!















And kissed the bride again! Sweet! After the fun shots in the church everybody proceeded to the Empire Hotel for the post wedding pictorial! Our group is the first one to arrived at the Hotel (excited much?). We waited for almost an hour to complete the wedding cast. :) We had our 1st shoot inside the hotel, but I didn't take much photos since I think, outside view of the hotel is nicer plus I have difficulty taking good photos indoor, hehe. ( Okay, so that explains it! :D) Apparently, most of the bridesmaid wants an outdoor pictorial, so I whispered to them and asked if they can suggest it to the photographer (well, the photographer is also a Filipino and looks approachable but I am quiet "shy" to suggest. :-p). After few shots inside the hotel, we finally went outside. I was hoping it would be closer to the beach (demanding?) but I guess it will be quiet tiring for everyone to walk to the "beachside". (High heeled shoes!) : D  So, yeah, we were literally just outside the lobby to get some shots.







Jump Shot

After the shoot, we went to the Holiday Lodge for the reception. The program started at around 7:30pm. It was an emotional but fun night, from the parents speech to the funny "choosy" games hosted by Earvs Cabalquinto! Go Earvs! : D

The Emcee


Yuri's Parents

Sherryl's Parents


Money Dance


"Choosy" Game





Me and Earvs with the couple
What I will never forget about this wedding is the groom's speech. He expressed his gratitude to the people who helped them during the wedding preparations and his joy on how God has made this wonderful wedding possible. Indeed, God is good all the time. He can do everything for us. Nothing is impossible with God. So, to my question "Am I in love with the idea of being in love?" My answer is, yes I am. And someday soon I know I will be writing about my own wedding (hoping much!). I believe that God has planned everything for me/us. The desires that we have in our hearts was planted by God so that in times that we become impatient He will teach us how to trust in Him more. I am in love with the idea of being  in love because I want everything to be perfect when it's my turn. Keep hoping, keep loving, and keeping the faith alive!   



And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. -  1 Corinthians 13:13










3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! Tawa ako ng tawa sa "Choosy" Game! Ikaw na ang reyna ng Choosyness! hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! buti na lang wala akong pictures nung ako ung chumu-choosy! hehe :D Choosyness is the best policy! Hehe! :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choosy game pala tawag dun haha :D..late reaction pacensia naman :))..Kidding aside dai, I'm looking forward to that blog of yours( about your own wedding) Yes!.. Keep on blogging, you have 'it' :) mwahugs*

    ReplyDelete